Sunday, December 16, 2012

Mr. Potato Head

I had just been DYING to make these cookies but because of orders and all of the colors involved, I decided to put it off until my most recent craft fair. Since I learned at the last fair I didn't need to make 100 cookies, I only made 3 designs and less than 20 to sell. I had a slide show up that showcased some of my work and so I figured all I really wanted to do was get my name out. Although I was tired from the Christmas party the night before, I had a nice time talking to the people around me and giving out my business cards that my beautiful mom and Marin gave me. I had to hand cut all of the pieces to this cookie set because there were no cutters that would work. It took extra time, but at least I got them looking juuuuust the way I wanted.





I don't know why but as a kid I always turned his nose vertically. There are so many other parts to be done!

No comments:

Post a Comment