Sunday, January 20, 2013

Thomas the Train

On these Thomas and Friends cookies I got to try out SEVERAL new techniques and new technology all at the same time! Recently I purchased a printer and I got a KopyKake projector for Christmas. A KopyKake projector is basically a projector that bakers use to display images to copy on their cakes. Obviously, I use it for my cookies! It is HUGE and it has to clip on to my kitchen table so it is kind of an eye sore. For these Thomas cookies I can still say the design was all mine because I drew the faces and simply projected them onto the cookies so they would be symmetrical. I ALSO stacked two cookies on top of each other to create a 3-D effect.


See?! The faces stick out from the rest of the train. All you do is stick the cookie on top while the frosting is fresh and wet.

No comments:

Post a Comment