Saturday, January 19, 2013

Umizoomi Cookies

I had the pleasure of making some Umizoomi cookies for the cutest 4 year old in Albuquerque. A co-worker of Joe's asked me to make these cookies for his daughters birthday and if your Nick Jr. days are long gone like mine (or if you don't have children) you are probably thinking the same thing I was.... "What is an Umizoomi?" After a quick google search I found these...

Cute, eh?! After I saw the picture I looked forward to making these for WEEKS! I didn't even mind that they took 10 colors to make. I loved every minute of them and I think they turned out pretty good!

Here are the results! I just love them.  :)

3 comments:

  1. love love them! Which cutters did you use for bot and millie?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. For Bot I used a circle cutter and a rectangle cutter. For Millie I used a butterfly cutter!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete