Thursday, August 16, 2012

Flower Sugar Cookies

Yesterday I decided to try out a new sugar cookie recipe... this one has white chocolate in the batter. Joe took a bite and instantly his eyeballs popped out of his sockets, "These are the BEST sugar cookies I have ever tasted," were his exact words. So... I guess these were successful! I learned a new technique for decorating via pinterest (my other obsession) and I made my way to Michael's for some supplies. Here are the results!


I can't wait to make some festive Halloween cookies using my newly found spider web design!



The batch only made about 20 cookies... the flower cookie cutter was so large! We are having another BBQ this weekend so I think I'll make some more, maybe try a cream cheese recipe, and make some smaller cookies. They sure were tasty though! I'll bet in this picture... you can guess which 2 cookies are Joe's. I decorated most of them and had to make myself slow down so he would have some to decorate. He does such an intricate job!

No comments:

Post a Comment