Monday, April 29, 2013

Sleeping Beauty

I love getting custom orders, mostly because then I get to build my cookie library and check off another design! After my Brave cookies went up I was asked about Sleeping Beauty. Hopefully Snow White, Belle, Jasmine, Ariel, and all the other lovely princesses will follow! I have recently tried to take on the mindset of "less is more" with decorating. Not meaning less detail... meaning less work for me. I've discovered the art of mostly decorating with 20 second icing and then piping the details on. I used mostly 20 second icing for Aurora in these cookies. The details on her face were so fine, I used edible food markers to create the details in her face, just like I did with Merida. I think they turned out pretty great!


No comments:

Post a Comment