Monday, April 8, 2013

Tractor Cookies

My cousin, Daren, was always my P.I.C. when I was young (Mom, that means "Partner In Crime".) It's been a long time since he has taken me "pig fishing" with corn stalks until my aunt caught us and made us stop or since we swam in his pool that always had brown water...but I never cared. Hey, that's what happens when you have a pool on a farm! We have both grown up a lot. I'm living in New Mexico with Joe and he is doing his very successful farming thing back home. Daren has probably had to grow up more than I have though. That's what happens when you have a sweet baby like Addyson! Daren and his girlfriend Kali celebrated their daughter, Addyson's, first birthday this month. Kali asked me to do a farming themed cookie bunch with pink tractors and cream colored ponies. I was pretty thrilled about it. Anything pink and I'm in. Coincidentally enough, Joe's grandma had also asked me to do horse themed cookies for her daughter's birthday so I had plenty of ideas flowing already and a very cute pony already picked out!
 
Addyson's Cookies

 Barb's Cookies (Joe's Aunt)
 I have been pretty busy since the start of the year with cookie orders! It's been great, but it leaves little time for blogging. I also started personal training at a gym that I just joined... and this high altitude makes a HUGE difference on a girl's workout! Between work, working out, and actually making the cookies... I hardly have enough time to even take pictures of them before shipping them off. Not that I'm complaining.... I still have nights where I can just relax and enjoy "me" time. Like tonight. Here are a couple other cookies that I did this month that are new that I just didn't have the time or energy to put up!

Avenger's themed T-Shirts






 Golf Cookies for Joe's dad, Mike!


No comments:

Post a Comment