Tuesday, July 3, 2012

cookies, cookies, and MORE cookies

I feel like I should be changing this blog from a personal blog... to a blog solely about cookies. I love chocolate way too much, my first graders can attest to that! Tomorrow we are leaving on our trip to Jacksonville and Brittany is bringing the salty treats, so of course I have appointed myself to bring the sweet treats. My sugar cookies were such a success that I decided to branch out into the unknown and through the inspiration of Pinterest I have done the impossible.....
       Can you guess what these are?









 If you guessed homemade Girl Scout Tagalong cookies... you would be....
CORRECT! (Joe says they are even BETTER than the boxed kind!)


But that's not all! Tonight I will finish my personal favorite, Thin Mints! Oh, don't worry, pictures of finished the delectable treats will be up as soon as they are done.

No comments:

Post a Comment