Friday, July 13, 2012

Jacksonville Beach

Like I promised, here are pictures from Jacksonville! And I guess this will answer Gillian's question that I never answered... Yes, my belly button IS pierced. :)
 A view from under the pier. Thank goodness this was here or Brittany and I would have never escaped the heat!

 Coming back from the water. We definitely do know the goof in the background withthe Cheez its.

The boys decided to take a long walk on the beach. If you notice... Brittany and I are significantly more tan than these guys are (that's what happens when you go to the pool!)

 Unfortunately Jacksonville cancelled their fireworks. Luckily Joe managed to catch some pictures of people setting off their own personal fireworks.

 That night we decided to see what kind of night life Jacksonville has to offer. The highlight of my night was when I got stopped on the street and was told that my hair was "fierce". If that doesn't make a girl's Fourth of July a good one, I don't know what does!

Brittany and Eric :)


We at at this place one night. It was featured on "Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives." Of course we had to stop here... due to the fact that Joe and I drool over all the food we never eat on the Food Network. We tried fried alligator tail. It wasn't all that bad... a bit chewy though.


No comments:

Post a Comment