Wednesday, July 18, 2012

From Sweet Corn... To Peaches... To....... Mountains???

That's right... in 3 months I will have lived in 3 different time zones. Joe and I are moving to New Mexico at the end of August! He applied for another job through the Air Force and got it. He will be re-enlisting for another 4 years and we will be living in Albuquerque! I've been asked how I feel about it and I'm just fine with it! I have yet to discover the southwestern region of the country and moving to New Mexico will give me the opportunity of doing so! I have already mapquested Denver, CO and Las Vegas, NV and they are both within a day's drive. ;)  Also... I've always wanted good Texas BBQ and I look forward to getting it on our LOOOOOOOOONG drive across the state. I got to experience beaches in Georgia and now I'll get to experience mountains and deserts! Of course I will post our new address as soon as we get a new place, until then keep writing to me at my current address in Georgia!

No comments:

Post a Comment