Saturday, November 3, 2012

Craft Fair Success!

Last night I spent a good 6 hours making 50 more cookies for the craft sale thinking that I wasn't going to have enough. BOY was I wrong!!! Although I only sold 20 cookies and pretty much broke even with my sales... I gave out a lot of business cards! The Hello Kitty cookies were the biggest hit, followed but Spiderman and Darth Vader. I had a great time with Joe and he was sweet enough to go get us lunch and sit patiently from 9-5 during the hours of the fair. It was nice to get some feedback on my cookies and have so many people ask questions about orders! Hopefully I will be getting more local orders soon. Joe insisted on taking my picture at the table, so here it is. Also.. I'm sure you're wondering what I did with all those leftover cookies. I gave some away to people around me but the majority of them were donated to the church youth group to enjoy tomorrow (that was Joe's idea). Like I always say "what a guy!"

No comments:

Post a Comment