Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Thanksgiving Break

I call it Thanksgiving "Break" because that's the only kind of Thanksgiving I've ever had. It doesn't really count as a break this year because I've been (cough) unemployed for about 6 months. Well... technically 3. So for me it was just a chance to get home and eat delicious food and visit all of the people I have been missing for the past 6 months. I got to see almost everyone I wanted to, the only thing I could have wished for was having more time with each and every one of them! Unfortunately I have no Thanksgiving cookies to post. For some reason, that just really didn't entice me. I did make horse cookies and purse cookies.... as well as tractors/pigs/and Haule trucks for a couple orders but NO turkeys. And really, I was ok with that. I don't really like how turkey tastes and I'm not crazy about brown. Fortunately enough I am super excited for Christmas! I have been pinning away Christmas cookie ideas and thinking of some on my own. I was am so ready for the holiday that when I got home from the airport Joe and I immediately went out and bought a tree and lights! Christmas cookies will be up soon... :)





No comments:

Post a Comment