Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Engagement cookies

I cannot believe how fast my Etsy account has taken off. I currently have 7 sold orders... 5 of which were ordered in the past week! So along with going to the balloon fiesta and having family over, I spent a great deal of time baking and decorating.I have made 24 super heroes, engagement cookies, Red Hat Society cookies, and more lion cookies. I didn't have a ring cookie cutter, so I had to create these shapes myself! These are all the cookies I have been up to in the past week... but the lion cookies didn't make it on. So I have been one busy girl! I thought I would put the super heroes on again since I felt I was more experienced and that they turned out even better the second time! I actually have ANOTHER order of super heroes for next weekend!








No comments:

Post a Comment