Monday, October 22, 2012

Surprise!

"Joe has been full of surprises the past week. One day I got the mail only to find a package with a Batman apron in it that he ordered for me! I get four all over myself and in practically every crack and crevice of our kitchen (if you pulled out the oven you could back an entire batch of cookies with all the flour that has fallen down there). Well my clothes will forever remain flourless thanks to this thoughtful gift!


As if THAT wasn't enough. The same day this picture was taken Joe snuck out of a store we were shopping in at the mall and I didn't notice. I didn't have a clue, in fact, I was waiting for him by the fitting rooms for a while because I thought he was trying on jeans when he disappeared. After a few mintues some shoes caught my eye so when I saw him a while later and he explained he couldn't find any jeans I didn't think anything of it. Then just as we were walking out of the mall I heard this weird crinkling sound coming from him when he walked. I put my hand on his back and said "something on you is making a weird sound" and  I did I felt something... in a bag. Engagement ring? Haha... no. He pulled out Jason Aldean's new cd from being under his shirt and handed it to me. What a guy.... what a guy!

No comments:

Post a Comment