Thursday, February 21, 2013

Calvin and Hobbes Cookies (Well Just Calvin)

My older brother, Jason, is a huge Calvin and Hobbes fan. He is not one to collect things, so I guess my mom and I have taken it upon ourselves to start collections for him. He's also not in to decorating... or buying his own clothes. Deb and I take care of that stuff for him. Because of this over the past couple years he has accumulated a few Calvin and Hobbes items because we know it's something he is sure to like. For Christmas mom made him a great display with a snowman swimming away from sharks. If you are in to Calvin and Hobbes you already know that their "thing" is building grotesque snowmen. I knew once I was inspired on Pinterest by some Calvin and Hobbes themed cookies that I had to make them for him. He's not really in to cookies.. sugar cookies anyway.. so I figured he could just use them as a means to get more popular at work.




No comments:

Post a Comment