Saturday, February 2, 2013

Keira's Birthday Cookies

The ONE little girl I didn't get to see when I came home was little Miss Keira. Boy... I miss her. She is spunky, smart, and so kind. She was having a blast at Disney when I made my surprise visit to Iowa, so I think she was in the right place having a better time! Even though I didn't get to see Keira when I came home, I got to think about her plenty because I had the pleasure of creating her birthday cookies! Now, when it came to her cookies I had to think of what would personalize these for her the best. When I think of Keira I think of ruffles, beautiful and wild hair, smiles, animal prints, pink, and glitter. Oh yeah.... she's a girly girl. It didn't take long for me to decide how to create the perfect design for her cupcake cookie.



No comments:

Post a Comment