Saturday, February 2, 2013

Magic Mike Cookies

Now, I really wish.. to the bottom of my little cookie heart... that I could take credit for this cookie idea. Unfortunately, I cannot. The idea AND wonderful tutorial for these cookies came from http://www.sweetsugarbelle.com/blog/2013/01/chippendale-cookies/. This lady is the one who taught me everything I know about cookies. I couldn't resist making these when I saw them. Tonight I'm looking forward to a "ladies" night with some of the wives/girlfriends (well I guess I'm the only Air Force girlfriend) where we are going to watch some Magic Mike and have a few cocktails. These cookies fit in with our theme perfectly.

My cookies aren't quite as bronzed as Sugarbelle's but I ran out of brown, what's a girl to do? I think the 6 pack abs distract from the lack of tan ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment