Friday, September 7, 2012

Superhero Cookies!

Yesterday I was inspired by my newly opened Etsy account to make some more cookies. As I was thinking of ideas I realized that superheros use a lot of the same colors in their designs! So I really did my homework and google imaged pictures of them ;) and I thought "Hey.. there's no reason that Marvel and DC superheros have to be separated". So I got out my notebook, traced my gingerbread men, and sketched designs. Joe can attest to the fact that I spent at least 3 hours decorating these cookies (that does not include baking time). But I LOVE the results! Batman is my personal favorite superhero.. but as far as these cookies are concerned, I feel that Spiderman is where its at... or maybe Captain America... or maybe.... oh heck, I love them all!
 



 I would have made the Bat Symbol but I ran out of frosting!!!!
 
Wonder Woman was the next on my list, but I ran out of icing.... and time

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute! You did a great job. I am going to try these for my nephew.

    ReplyDelete